Adopted March 20, 2017
Modified October 27, 2020
The goals of Georgia Women (And Those Who Stand With Us) are:
• Protection of civil liberties regardless of race, gender, religion, national origin or sexual orientation;
• Fair and representative elections without undue burdens on voters or districts that distort the true will of the people;
• Quality public educational opportunities for all children;
• Access to affordable healthcare, with an emphasis on women, sexual and reproductive health, the poor, and rural populations;
• Protection of our environment and recognition of the growing devastation of climate change.